To contact, please email: ThreeArtsFriends@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Meeting Tomorrow with Office of Senator Dick Durbin

From Sue Basko -

Tomorrow, I have a meeting with an aide from the office of U.S. Senator Dick Durbin to discuss federal funding possibilities to recoup and restore the Three Arts Club as a home and club for women in the arts.

I think Senator Durbin has shown a strong interest in women, in the fine arts, and in advancing cultural institutions.

I will keep everyone posted on the outcome.

-- Sue

3 comments:

  1. I would love to know how your meeting went Sue. I have been concerned with the fate of this landmark for years now. I will be in Chicago in June and would love to get the 'friends' together to discuss what we can do to revive this unique place.

    Jebba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jebba, Please email a way to contact you. You can email to threeartsfriends@gmail.com We will set up a meeting with you!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your words. To show your name, please click on the choice "NAME AND URL." Then fill in your name. Thank you.